Mom's Freakout at Kids Is Caught on Tape -- Uh-Oh (VIDEO)

LOL 111

parenting caught on tapeParenting: It isn't always pretty. I know I've had my share of moments as a mom I'm thankful no one witnessed -- no one except my kids, that is, who will of course never let me forget any of my missteps for the rest of my life, but that goes without saying. Point is, we all lose it from time to time. And have you ever noticed that for some reason, those times tend to come when you least expect them? Like, I never seem to blow my top when my kids actually do something worth blowing my top over -- like, I don't know, lying about doing their homework or something. Instead, I always seem to lose it over seemingly insignificant things, like, well, forgetting to flush the toilet. Which is what sent the at-the-end-of-her-rope mom in this video over the proverbial edge.

It's a total fluke that this poor woman's momentary lapse in sanity was even caught on tape to begin with -- from the looks of it, her daughters just happened to be filming themselves talking about something when she opened the door and let 'em have it, so to speak. Does she know that this clip was posted on YouTube? Does she know how many millions of hits it's gotten so far? I hope the answer to both of those questions is yes, because it would mean she has a good sense of humor and doesn't take herself too seriously and, hey, all in good fun! 

More from The Stir: 16 of the Craziest Things Perfectly Normal Parents Have Said

Either way, I can certainly relate and I'm willing to bet you'll feel the same way. (I'm also willing to bet this is gonna make you crack the hell up.) Just watch:

Was I right or was I right? Lady, I feel your pain. I only wish I had a cool accent like yours so that when I swore at my kids, it was even half as funny as when you swear at yours.

What's the most ridiculous thing you ever blew up at your kids about?


Image via jay harris/YouTube

family

111 Comments

To add a comment, please log in with

Use Your CafeMom Profile

Join CafeMom or Log in to your CafeMom account. CafeMom members can keep track of their comments.

Join CafeMom or Log in to your CafeMom account. CafeMom members can keep track of their comments.

Comment As a Guest

Guest comments are moderated and will not appear immediately.

witch... witchfantasy

That was blowing up?! Wow! I guess I'm down right mean then. But I don't really cuss at my kids either.

Heath... HeatherMQ

Bwahahaha! That is one of my biggest pet peeves with my kids. Pooping and walking way from it for me to find later. 

katyq katyq

No I most certainly cannot relate. YES we can lose our temper but swearing at kids is something you will never catch me doing. It just seems so wrong to me. 

Melis... Melissa1508

I saw this yesterday and I laughed my ass off. I think it's hilarious. Maybe she's like me, and has walked in to find a toilet full of shit over and over again and she's sick of it.

Brain... BrainyMommy

This is hilarious. All the awards to that mom for being real.

nonmember avatar Calimom

I can totally relate to just that! My kids never flush and hours later I'll be walking down the hallway passing their bathroom and smell it >: / it's not like they're new to this they just can't seem to grasp flushing! They're getting better though.

As far as her yelling, I'll semi shamefully admit that is mild compared to my wits end. And yes I've cussed at my kids before. I've never called them a name but I've thrown a cuss word into my yelling when I'm really really upset. They've never cussed before and know its an adult word. To each their own.

SNAPA SNAPA

OMG!!  This is too funny!!!  What is it about kids and bathrooms??  My kids are over 20 and I'm still running into "bathroom" mishaps---why?!?  I can definitely relate to her being fed up.


laughing

nonmember avatar kaerae

95% of us could admit to having been there...the other 5% lie. Even cursing sounds better in British!

Happy... Happydad73

Bwahahahahaha!!!

Jessica Callis

that was "blowing up" on the kids??! That was hardly even angry.... 


 

1-10 of 111 comments 12345 Last
F