You want a happy kid? Then listen to what I say. I have a list of things to do for your child, and this will help you. I've lived six long years with a younger brother. I know what I'm talking about.
Give your child a happy life for 16 years or more because your kid's not always going to have a happy easy life, so they should have a happy easy childhood.
More from The Stir: 7 Reasons Your Kids Should Move in With Your Mother
Tips for Making Your Kid Happy
- Do what your kids tell you to do. Kids know more than parents.
- Don't make them go to school. We're smart enough already.
- Do their homework so they have more time to play.
- Give them a Facebook before 13 years old. It's good to learn new things.
- Buy them the dog they want because dogs are man's best friend.
- Give them candy for dinner. Everyone loves candy!
- Do not put them on time-out. It wastes time.
- Let them go to Disneyland every day. It's the Happiest Place on Earth.
- Get them an Instagram account because every kid needs to take photos of snacks on little plates.
- Buy a car with a TV in it. It's no fun to miss episodes of our favorite shows.
- Don't get mad at them. It makes us sad.
The moms at The Stir desperately needed a day off so we decided to let our kids help us write The Stir today -- find out more about them in their blogger profiles and see what they are writing about at Kids Takeover. Happy April Fools! :)
Image via Iquo E/Flickr