Every day after school I have to do homework, and every day it makes me mad. Homework is a big waste of time, and kids shouldn't have to do it -- especially kids who get good grades already.
Here are seven reasons I think kids should never have to do homework again.
- Why should you do homework when you learn at school?
- Homework tires you out.
- If you were doing your homework during a storm, why do your homework if you could be killed?
- Grownups sometimes ground you if you mess around while doing it.
- TV can be a big distraction. (Especially with an annoying little sibling watching it. It’s not fair that they get to watch it and you don’t.)
- Doing homework is a waste of time. You could be playing video games, running around outside, or even reading a book -- but NOT one of you workbooks.
- Our brains can only take so much!
More from The Stir: 10 Reasons You Should Never Yell at Your Kids
Do you think kids should have to do homework?
The moms at The Stir desperately needed a day off so we decided to let our kids help us write The Stir today -- find out more about them in their blogger profiles and see what they are writing about at Kids Takeover. Happy April Fools! :)
Image via Robert Couse-Baker/Flickr