Katie Holmes and daughter Suri Cruise were just having an average Wednesday in New York City, running some errands and whatnot, when Suri's cell rang. Not one to miss a call, the precocious 6-year-old hopped on the phone while a despondent Katie looked around, waiting, once again, for her daughter to wrap it up.
Sources say Suri was on the horn for a good 20 minutes or so with her mystery conversationalist, and while no one really knows what she was saying or who she was talking to, well, I think I have an idea.
Here are 10 things Suri definitely said.
- "Siri, it's Suri. No, Siri, Suri. OK, Siri, it's Suri. Suri. Suri. Are you effing kidding me, phone? SIRI IT'S SURI. SURI. SURI. SIRI. SURI. I can't."
- "Please, Tom, I don't even consider her competition. Anyone with a name like Apple is gonna end up spending her mornings cleaning tequila out of her bellybutton."
- "Can you repeat that? I can't hear you over my mom's poncho sweater and nail-head jeans."
- "I told Maddox to go eff himself, I'm not selling off any of my Apple stock."
- "So Anna says to me, 'Pink and red, Suri?' and I replied, 'Same haircut for 97 years, Anna?' What a bitch."
- "The bottom line is, if you can't get me into the Frankenweenie premiere, I'll find someone who can."
- "Hey Gayle. Tell Oprah I'm ready for my one on one. Katie's been calling her Dawson's friends ... I know."
- "I don't care if the guy from Breaking Bad is in the commercial. Ciroc is urban vodka."
- "Yeah? Well you tell Lohan there's a new sheriff in town."
- "Hey Tom. Yeah, I'm gonna need that chopper out here, ASAP. Katie's mentioned something about having a 'girls' night' with me and, well, frankly, I'd rather light myself on fire."
So, what do you think Suri's saying?
Photo via Splash News