Sometimes, I am convinced that I'm psychic. No, I don't play the lottery and win or know with certainty who will win the Presidential election. I do, however, posses the gift of being able to predict, with 98 percent accuracy, exactly what will come out of my children's mouths at any given time. Amazing, right?!
Here's a peek inside ...
1. I'm hungry. Can I have a snack?
2. I'm bored. Can I play a computer game?
3. I want to rest. Can I watch a show?
4. I want someone else to play with. Can I have a friend over?
5. MOMMY!!!!! He's annoying me.
6. MOMMY!!!!! She's annoying me.
7. My stomach hurts. What can I eat?
8. Can I play on your iPhone?
9. My stomach really hurts. When's dinner?
10. MOMMY!!! What can I do now?
Does every parent have this magic ability? What's in YOUR child's head?
Image via Scary Mommy