No cookout is complete without food, family and fun music. The right tunes can set a festive mood. So this grilling season, we have whipped up the perfect soundtrack for a summer barbecue.
With a mix of bubbly pop, cool rock, and sexy soul, this is a playlist every person in your family will enjoy.
- "Summertime" DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince
- "Dancing in the Streets" Martha and The Vandellas
- "Beautiful Day" U2
- "Don't Worry Be Happy" Bobby McFerrin
- "Holiday" Madonna
- "Stand" REM
- "ABC" Jackson
- "Glory Days" Bruce Springsteen
- "Party Rock" LMFAO
- "I Gotta Feeling" Black Eyed Peas
- "Margaritaville" Jimmy Buffett
- "Hey Soul Sister" Train
- "California Gurls" Katy Perry
- "The Lazy Song" Bruno Mars
- "Put a Ring On It" Beyonce
What songs would you add to this BBQ playlist?
Image via USDAGov/Flickr