Are your kids getting excited for the Easter Bunny yet? I know my little guy is. He wakes up pretty much every day and asks me what kind of treats I think he will find in his basket.
And while we still have a couple of weeks to go before Easter Sunday arrives, now is the perfect time to do some fun crafts with your kids to get them ready for the holiday and excited for spring.
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the most creative person on the planet, but I did manage to find 10 fun and easy Easter crafts for kids (besides just dyeing the eggs with a store-bought kit) that even someone like me can pull off making with my son.
More from The Stir: 7 Amazing and Easy DIY Craft Projects for Easter
1. Dye-ving Dudes - This puts a fun spin on the simple process of dyeing Easter Eggs by making little snorkel people instead -- such a perfect craft for kids who love the water!
2. Bunny Chair Covers - If your little ones love helping you decorate the house for Easter, this is the perfect way to let them help "dress up" your dining room table.
3. Shoelace Bunnies - Your children will love "hopping" to school with a cute pair of bunnies on their feet.
4. Thumb Bunny Card - These sweet Easter cards are about as simple as they get -- all you need is construction paper, paint, markers, and your child's thumbprint.
5. Easter Bunny Frame - Making an adorable bunny-eared frame to house a silly photo of your child is an Easter decoration that can adorn your mantel year after year.
6. Easter Egg Napkin Rings - Back to the dinner table again! These napkin rings are too cute, and they're super simple to put together.
7. Cotton Ball Chicks - These little peeps are too adorable for words, and easy-peasy to put together too!
8. Easter Bunny Ears - Turn any headband into a fun accessory for your child to wear while hunting for eggs!
9. Melted Crayon Eggs - This is the perfect way to have fun decorating eggs using something that you probably already have hundreds of in your house -- crayons. What a nice switch from traditional dye kits!
10. Party Carrots - Pipe cleaner and orange napkins make this craft simple, and may even get your kids more excited about eating their veggies.
What are some of your favorite easy Easter crafts to do with your kids?
Image via Plutor/Flickr