You don't have to dress your kid like a leprechaun.
If you have one critical duty as a parent this month, it might very well be knowing how to keep your kid from getting pinched on St. Patrick's Day. No one likes to be pinched, and your kid is no exception. And trust me, it's not just the Irish kids who fall prey to pinches. So get prepared early!
This year, St. Patrick's Day is this Thursday, March 17, so we've rounded up some fun DIY wearables to help your kid "get his green on" for the holiday. And no, this doesn't mean dressing your kids head-to-toe in green like little leprechauns. We've kept it low key for your sake and especially for your kids' sakes.
6 St. Patrick's Day Crafts to Keep Your Kid Pinch Proof
Here's a fun roundup of six DIY crafts you and your kids can make and they can wear to ward off pinches at school or St. Patrick's Day parties.
1. This make-it-yourself "Pinch Proof" T-shirt by Skip to My Lou is pretty cool and will help keep your kid safe from pinches.
3. These super-cute Felt Shamrock Pins from One More Moore make for cute and subtle green wearables. A great idea for a class party!
4. Make this adorable Felt Four-Leaf Clover Accessory from Alphamom, and let your kid wear it wherever she likes -- her hair, shoes, or backpack.
5. How cute is this Faux Shamrock Tie from Sugar Bee Crafts?
6. Accessorize your child with a DIY Shamrock Necklace and Bracelet (FREE printable!) by Home Confetti.
How will your child get his/her green on this St. Patrick's Day?