The following is a post from our sponsor, Puffs.
It's back to school time, when your kids are reunited with their classmates -- which means that there are more opportunities than ever for them to catch and/or spread colds. Both teachers and moms agree that once one child gets a cold it spreads like wildfire to the rest of the class. But teaching kids healthy nose blowing habits is easier with a soft quality tissue. That's why Puffs is sponsoring a promotion that's a win-win with moms and teachers-a free year's supply of Puffs for the winning school and free tips for healthy nose blowing habits that moms and teachers can share with their kids/students.
The school(s) that collect and mail in the most "Puffs points" win a free year's supply of Puffs. Win tissues and get tips for your school's achoos!
Here's How It Works:
- Parent send kids to school with Puffs.
- Teachers collect the Puffs UPCs.
- Teachers turn in Puffs UPCs to designated Official School Representative.
- Official School Rep counts and updates school UPC total on the Puffs Back-to-School website.
- The top three schools (in each category*) that collect the most UPCs are awarded a year's supply of Puffs.
*This Program is open only to individual, accredited primary and secondary schools in the 49 United States (excluding Maine) and the District of Columbia. Void in Maine and where prohibited. All online registrations and final UPC counts must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on 6/30/11. See Terms & Conditions for complete details.
For more information, go to http://www.puffs.com/en_US/back-to-school/