Photo from Sh*t My Kids RuinedSome great links about Big Kids this week:
- Stock up for summer reading: 20 Books Every Tween and Teen Should Read before age 16. -- Canadian Family
- One dad's tweet brings Kid-Friendly Corporate Change to Boeing. -- She Posts
- Justin Bieber who? I've watched 12-year-old Greyson Chance's soulful rendition of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" about four billion times -- The Stir
- Forget Miss USA and all that drama -- go Miss Amazing, celebrating awesome girls with disabilities. -- Teen Voices
- Got baby fever? This should help: Sh*t My Kids Ruined.
- Is Miley out of control or is the 40-something guy who's letting her bump 'n' grind him out of control? -- The Stir
What kid stories have you been talking about this week?