- One principal urges parents to take kids off Facebook. -- CNN
- Another principal urges schools to embrace Facebook and social-networking technology and teach them how to use these tools "intelligently, ethically, and well." -- Classroom 2.0
- Should Facebook be taught in school? -- The Stir
- 15 high school students were suspended for Facebook photos. -- MomLogic
- Gulp! Seattle Children's Research Institute finds that sexual references on a teen's Facebook profile is linked with their intention to have sex. -- Northern News
- A high school student organizes a protest against education cuts via Facebook. -- The College Voice
What do you think of Facebook when it comes to kids? Good, bad, or ugly?