Photo by honeybee69Texting has gone wild, hasn't it (even I'm guilty, aren't you?). Of course, it's the teens and even younger who are really loving it. So as parents who didn't grow up using this technology, we have a lot to learn -- probably both good and bad.
Read on for several conversations we love about teens and texting.
Teen texting links we're clicking this week:
- Big shocker!!! -- Teen Girls Text More Than Boys -- GeekSugar
- Considered this? New cell phone app that Prevents Kids From Texting While Driving -- Newser
- For teens, has Texting Replaced Talking? -- Betty Confidential
- Boy Texts Girl to Go to Prom: Should we worry about the ineptitude of our kids' social skills? -- MomLogic
- Periodic Texting Pillow to hug when they're grounded from texting. -- The Stir
- Watch the full episode of Oprah's ''No Phone Zone'' online. -- ABC
Has teen texting gone wild in your family? Bad, good, or somewhere in between?