Photo from SleekGallery
Lucky for teen girls today, prom dresses don't have to touch the floor like many of them did back in the day. There are some really swell mini prom dresses.
More prom links after the jump...
Big Kid Links about prom this week:
- Notable moments at the Home-School Prom. Hilarious! (McSweeney's)
- Affordable Prom Style, yippee! (The Stir)
- Operation Fairy Dust, a New York City charity organization accepts gently worn dresses donates them to young women in need. (BUST)
- How's the Hugging Ban going to affect all that slow dancing at prom? Yes, hugging ban! (The Juggle)
- Sixteen & Slutty prom looks. Hmm, maybe not. (The Stir)
- GPS Locators on kids: maybe not at the mall but maybe on prom night? Ha! (FreeRangeKids)
Is it prom season in your house? Son or daughter? Tell us what it's like.