Parenting Fail: Mom Squirts Alcohol Up Her Baby's Nose (VIDEO)

Mom accidentally leaves alcohol in baby aspirator

As mommies, we do our very best to make sure our children are loved, nourished, clothed, and unharmed. Sometimes we hit all four, and other times ... well, we might cause a few accidents. Michelle is a mom of two who accidentally squirted alcohol up her 2-month-old son's nose when she forgot to check the bulb before suctioning him.

Advertisement

Obviously it wasn't intentional, but it left her LO red in the face.

OMG!

I feel soo bad for that little boy!

One can only imagine the shock and horror that came over Michelle once she realized what happened. No mom ever wants to be the cause of pain to her child, but unfortunately, we sometimes are.

More from The Stir: 5 Parenting Fails Every New Mom Commits

Baby nasal aspirators, bulbs, or whatever else you want to call them can be a saving grace. Whether you suck out snot, or milk, they definitely get the job done -- and get super dirty in the process. It's not uncommon for mothers to clean their bulbs, or use rubbing alcohol.

It just really stinks this 2-month-old had to experience discomfort, but seeing as Michelle is talking about it, I think it's safe to assume he's okay.

 

Image via CafeMom Studios/YouTube

Read More >