Photo from Old Navy
We're all pinching our pennies this year, so, of course, you can wear last year's dress for the holidays! In her post "Ways to update last year's dress," Twilightmoon gives eight great ideas (with photos if you want to click over).
- Add a hot white jacket.
- Wear last year's dress as a skirt by throwing a cute sweater overtop.
- Brighten up your dress with a coat or sweater in statement-making stripes.
- Let new accessories do the work: shoes, wraps, belts, tights, and jewelry can change the whole look of a dress.
- Button up a fitted blazer over your dress.
- Get your glue gun and add some jewels and dazzle.
- Winterize your summer sundresses with cool-weather accessories and color palettes.
- Slide on some opera-length gloves. (Seriously!)
Are you rocking last year's dress again this year? What updates are you adding?