From Revolve Clothing
Election Day is here! Right now your current mood may be one of the following:
Fearful. You're dreading the voting line.
Happy. You just survived Vote '08.
Smug. You are so happy you voted early.
Curious. You're looking forward to the results.
No matter your mood, voting is fashionable. Here's why....
- Fashion loves personal expression for both style and substance. Just look at model Agyness Deyn.
- Olivia Newton-John's "Let's Get Physical" video was stylish then, but exercising your right to vote shows timeless style. You know, women in America weren't allowed to vote until 1920? That was only 88 years ago. Let's exercise all our rights!
- No matter which party you are voting for, everyone loves a party, especially fashionistas.
- Baby photos are always in vogue. Check out Obama and McCain when they were just tots.
- Red and blue are always great colors to wear. Show your support on on your sleeve or cross party lines.
- Stylish First Ladies of the past can inspire new looks for the now.
- Talk isn't cheap; communication is healthy and smart. Both stylish traits. CafeMoms are buzzing about the vote over in our Presidential Election Discussion Group. Join in!