I can never have enough bags. I have a diaper bag, the bags I try to remember to take to the grocery store when I shop, and of course, tons of bags I use for my wallet, makeup, and slew of personal stuff.
I have bags in solid colors and I have vibrant, colorful bags, too. And I have a sweet spot for anything vintage. Which is why I'm loving these Pepsi bags from Envirosax made from recycled plastic bottles.
They come in fun colors, but also feature vintage prints and they can be used for just about anything -- for your everyday items to shopping trips.
I have five different Heritage Designs (the vintage looks) to give away!
To enter to win, tell me...
What would you put in your Pepsi Heritage bag?
A few facts about these Pepsi bags:
- They are made from 55 percent virgin polyester and 45 percent Repreve (100 percent recycled content.
- The plastic bottles used in the recycled RPET materials are sourced from the USA.
- The hangtags are made from recycled sugar cane and printed with soy inks.
- Water and paper used in the printing processes are recycled.
- RPET is certified by SCS.
- They are fully washable and easy to carry with you everywhere!
- They hold 40lbs in weight and roll up to a tiny four inch parcel.
Here are the rules:
Only your first comment counts as an entry. You can only win once no matter how many times you comment.
Five (5) CafeMoms who reply to this post with a comment by 11:59 pm (EST) on Saturday, November 7, 2009, will be chosen at random to receive 1 Pepsi Envirosax bag (print chosen at random).*
*No Purchase Necessary. Starts November 3, 2009 at 7:00 am (EST) and ends November 7, 2009 at 11:59 pm (EST). Open to U.S. residents, 16 years and older, who are CafeMom members. Void where prohibited. Click here for the Official Rules.
Good luck, CafeMoms!