Photo by Beanz
Kids have such gorgeous hair!
Long, luxurious locks -- it's what I try to have. I try. But it's not always easy. Sometimes the last thing I have time to care for is my hair. On days I don't have to be out in public, I twist it up with a clip and that's that.
But there are easy ways to get and keep your hair as healthy as possible -- and they don't cost a lot or take a lot of time.
- Drink a lot of water. Doctors tell us to do this for our health, but it's also great for our hair. OK, take a minute, go pour a big glass of water and come back.
- Trim the dead ends. If you have long hair, mostly one length, you can just snip the ends yourself to liven it up.
- Focus the conditioner on the ends.
- Try a leave-in conditioner and again, saturate the ends to keep them healthy.
- Lay off the blowdryer and other heat stylers when you can.
- Eat your way to healthy hair. Salmon, leafy greens, beans, nuts, and eggs are just some of the foods that can keep your hair healthy.
How do you keep your hair healthy?