Some people claim to be addicted to Chap Stick and other related products...I think that's an urban legend, but the truth is, inexpensive lib balm has never, ever worked for me. Here are some other ways to moisturize dry lips:
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Exfoliate lips by "brushing" with a dry toothbrush to remove dead flakes of skin.
- Try not to lick lips. This only makes chapped lips worse.
- Always protect lips with sunscreen.
- If you must use lip balm, try one with beeswax or shea butter. Or make your own lip balm.
- Avoid lipsticks that dry out your lips.
Are you addicted to Chap Stick? How do you keep your lips moisturized?