Me in my most versatile black dress --
I wear it all the time
There was a time I hardly ever repeated an outfit. Sure, I had the same wardrobe, I just paired things together differently so there were always new looks.
Since I've been pregnant however, I feel like I wear the same thing every day. Or I want to wear the same thing every day...and that would be my pajamas.
I do get dressed to go out though, but I'm super bored with my limited choices. And I don't want to spend money on a bunch of new clothes.
What to do? What to do!
Here are my ideas...
- Wear jewelry. A bold necklace can make an old black dress seem new.
- Accessorize with scarves. Same idea as the necklace, but you can also wear the scarf as a belt.
- Put on some bold color tights or leggings for an extra dash of color.
- Change your hair or makeup look.
- Layer! Shirts under or over -- add a cardigan -- wear dress with jeans or with leggings.
- Steal ideas from this creative lady who is experimenting with wearing one dress for a whole year.
How many times a week do you wear the same outfit? How do you switch it up/keep it fresh?