It's Friday night and you got a hot first date. Your kid is at your mom's house and you have exactly one hour before he picks you up.
You're frazzled, I know. First dates can be nerve-racking. Here are some beauty tips to keep in mind while getting ready:
- Make your skin super soft by exfoliating in the shower. It will give him reason to touch you.
- Shave. Even if you're wearing pants...you never know where the night may lead.
- After you get out of the shower, dab perfume in all the right places, (but don't overdo it!). When I'm asked where I wear my perfume, I always say "Wherever I want to be kissed." ;-)
- No guy wants to have red lipstick on their lips if they do end up kissing you. I always put a light coat of CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor before going out. That stuff seriously does not come off!
- Now's not the time to try a new hairdo. If you end up trying something new and it doesn't work out, you'll have to either start all over and risk being late or suffer with a odd hairstyle. Go with what you know looks good on you.
- When they say be yourself on dates, it extends beyond personality. Be yourself with your beauty and style, too.
- Flash those pearly whites. Every guy is going to be attracted to a bright smile, so use whitening toothpaste when brushing your teeth. Another tip: To avoid garlic breath or red wine after dinner, head to the ladies room for a quick fix. I like Colgate Wisp Portable Mini-Brush in spearmint.
- For an outfit, where something you KNOW you look sexy in. It will exude confidence, which is about as sexy as it gets.
What do you do to prep for a date?