Buttoned-up style has never been so fun. I love how Sew-Mad repurposed these fabric-covered buttons into a darling DIY charm bracelet. I bet your daughters would love to make this with you!
Here's how to make your own Button Charm Bracelet:
You will need: Buttons with shanks (a.k.a. the little loop on the back of the button); Small pliers; Chain bracelet with closure; and Jump rings.
- Open a jump ring with the pliers.
- Attach a button to the jump ring (by looping the ring through the shank).
- Hook the jump ring with button to your bracelet.
- Close the jump ring with pliers.
- Repeat until all buttons are attached to your bracelet.
I always work better with a visual. Sew-Mad has great step-by-step photos to help you along. (Just be sure to click the "View This in English" box at the top of the page.)
Do you make your own jewelry?