If you have long hair, chances are you put it up in a ponytail quite often. I know I find elastics all over the house when I do a clean and there are hair clips in every bag I have (even the beach bags put away for the season)! Sometimes I get sick of the same look, but I learned an easy trick for a super cute updo.
- Pull the hair into a pony at the back of your neck.
- Twist hair in downward position for about two inches, then pull up and clip twisted hair underneath with something like Goody's Stay Put Half Claw.
- The rest of your hair will drape over or spray out.
- You can try this style higher on your head if you like by pulling hair back closer to the ears instead of neck.
Have short hair that won't fit into a ponytail? Add hair accessories that have some flair!
- I love these grosgrain ribbon clips (above left, $3.75 on Etsy) made by babemakes4.
- And aren't these fabric button bobby pins (above right, $6.40 on Etsy) from clippyhut the cutest?
You can even add these to long hair styles and share with your daughter! Cute, right?
Do you have any other easy updo suggestions? Share!