In winter, our skin is dry and moisturizing is a given, right? But come summer, the weather is warm, maybe your skin is producing oils (mine does), and you think...I don't need moisturizer. Cue the buzzer: Wrong.
There are lots of reasons face moisturizer is important all year long. Here are a few....
- You need SPF protection all year, and a moisturizer can deliver that.
- Even oily skin produces more oil when not moisturized. Face lotions help balance skin.
- Wrinkles? I know I don't want them. Moisturizing helps keeps skin youthful, longer.
- Dehydrated skin cannot regenerate and has greater chance of infection because of cracks that can be formed.
- Moisturize when skin is damp for best results -- you're hydrating skin best this way.
Do you moisturize every day?