Photo from Polyvore
I love getting flowers and wearing flowers in my hair, as part of jewelry, and on my clothes -- in prints. As I type, I'm wearing a flower print dress I bought from Forever 21 last year. I even have flowers tattooed on my body -- lotuses and cherry blossoms. And I love these flower print tops.
All these tops would look great with a crisp white bottoms -- skirt, shorts, or pants. And also with denim.
From top, clockwise:
- Overstock's Plus Size Simple Irresistable Floral Top ($29.99)
- Tilly's Roxy Mercury Top ($35.97 on sale)
- Wet Seal's Shimmer Flower Burnout Tank ($11.50)
- One Stop Plus' Plus Size Blouse with Flutter Sleeves ($19.99-24.99)
- Forever 21's Floral Ruffle Chiffon Top ($15.80)
- Forever 21's Tropical Flowers Draped Tunic ($19.80)
Do you wear floral tops? Which look is your favorite?