Cleopatra supposedly used the aloe in the aloe vera plant on her skin to keep her looking young. And it's a great idea -- not only does the juices help with burns, but it has many healing properties to beautify your skin.
- Aloe vera works well as an anti-aging agent to prevent wrinkles.
- It has a high water content, so it really nourishes skin.
- Aloe is a great moisturizer; it supplies oxygen to skin cells, strengthening them.
- Great for eczema or psoriasis.
- It's also a natural astringent and helps purify skin and make it less oily.
- It works to heal acne, even reducing the appearance of scars.
I want an aloe vera plant!
Do you have one?