Photo from Polyvore
Dry skin on your face is tricky -- you put some liquid foundation on it and chances are it flakes about an hour after you apply. AbbysMom2001 wanted some help in finding the best moisturizing foundation for her skin. So I looked into it.
- CoverGirl AquaSmooth Compact Foundation ($6.79 on sale from Ulta) has a moisturizing formula that glides on easily and has vitamins to feed your skin.
- Pixi Illuminating Tint and Conceal ($35 from Target) has SPF 20 and won't dry out your face. Love the easy-to-use tube.
- Almay Line Smoothing Liquid Makeup ($13.99 from Drugstore.com) is my personal favorite and has ingredients to help hydrate your skin, including cucumber extract. It's hypoallergenic and won't clog pores.
- Another trick is to use whatever your favorite foundation is, pour some on your hand first, and mix it with a couple of drops of your favorite skin moisturizer.
- Check out more suggestions on great foundations from CafeMoms here.
What's your favorite foundation for dry skin?