Photo from L'Oreal Professionnel
Backstage at Fashion Week! Super exciting! The amazingly talented celebrity stylist Ted Gibson created rockabilly looks for the Carlos Campos Fall/Winter 2009 Collection. One of my friends knows Ted and had her hair styled by him for her wedding -- she was movie star gorgeous. He's one of the best in the biz, and besides my beautiful friend, he has styled Angelina Jolie and Anne Hathaway. Here he is in action. Check out the finished product. Lucky for us, he shares how he created this look.
Inspired by rockabilly, this look has a 1940's pompadour style in the front with softly flowing waves in the back.
How can you get this style?
- Gibson prepped the hair with L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Expansion.
- Next, he pulled back the top center and secured with hair pins.
- He used Infinium #4 spray to hold the look in place.
- The back was set with rollers to achieve soft curls.
- He finished with Texture Expert Perfect Shimmer from the new Rêverie/Realité collection.
L'Oréal Professionnel Texture Expert Rêverie/Realité will be available Spring 2009 in premium salons nationwide.