Photo by Polyvore
If you're going to be like Cafe Kristen, chances are you won't be wearing much of anything on Valentine's Day. But maybe you want to spice things up a bit to make yourself feel super sexy. I rounded up 10 ideas to make your "love day" red-hot!
From red frilly panties to va-va-voom plus-size lingerie, sweetly scented body shimmer to pucker-up red lipstick...even some silky blindfolds -- you can seduce your significant other with these picks.
From top left:
- Eberjey's Love Struck Cami and Brief Set ($90) -- I love this line. It's super soft and high quality. Plus how can you resist the heart print and lace trim?
- Flirty Little Secret Firming Cream with Pheremones ($32) from Victoria's Secret -- It's a shimmering, mango- and peach-scented cream that firms skin and turns him on!
- Silk Polka Dot Bra ($8.80) and Lace Trim Boy Short ($3.80) from Forever 21 -- I'm always impressed with Forever 21's underwear line.
- Pleated Satin Teddy ($28) from Victoria's Secret -- This one-piece with silky shorts reminds me of 1920s glamour.
- Mary Green's Silk Satin Sleep Mask ($16) from Hip Undies -- Are you "Hot Tonight" or "Not Tonight"? This playful mask can also be a blindfold.
- Kat Von D's Painted Love Lipstick in Hellbent ($16) from Sephora -- Leave "tattoo" kisses in this rich shade of red.
- Heart Print Chemise ($29.50) from Hips & Curves -- Adorable lingerie and bras for plus size mamas.
- Daydream Chiffon Slip ($14.80) from Forever 21 -- Sweet can be sexy -- I love the spring colors and ruffled trim.
- Benefit's Kitten Classic Shimmering Body Powder $26) from Ulta -- With a soft floral scent, this powder will make you irresistible.