Photo from Polyvore
There is nothing like wearing your favorite tee when you're in that "I don't feel like getting dressed today" kind of mood. My most loved t-shirt is American Apparel's Unisex Tri-Blend Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck. I have it in Athletic Grey and Blue and I'm sad on the days it's in the dirty laundry. It's the tee I want to put on with sweats on a Sunday and with jeans tucked into boots while wearing a cute chunky necklace on a Friday night.
I really love V- and U-neck tees. Wearing this style shows off a great part of our bodies and leaves a great canvas to highlight a pretty necklace.
I personally like to buy one size up because I like my tops to be roomy, but they look great slim fit as well.
Some favorites in this style are:
- WWF Zebra and Elephant graphic tees ($26.50 each, buy two and save $10) from Delia's.
- Linen Slub Tee ($29.50 on sale) from Victoria's Secret.
- Women's U-Neck Tee in various colors, Pink Shag and Valencia Orange shown here, ($10 on sale) from Old Navy.
- Unisex Tri-Blend Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck ($22) from American Apparel.
- Truly Madly Deeply Pocket Tee ($32) from Urban Outfitters.
What's your favorite t-shirt?
Do you dress it up or just wear it around the house?