Photo by Brendan Hoffman/Getty
Always the bridesmaid? Not so for Jill Biden...or shall I say Dr. Jill Biden. All eyes have been on Michelle Obama and I haven't been paying much attention to the Second Lady of the United States until now.
Here's what I do know...
- She's a Jersey girl! Born in Hammonton, New Jersey, Jill spent some of her time as a teen waiting tables on the Jersey shore.
- She's an English teacher who got her Master's in Education while pregnant with daughter Ashley, and she plans to continue to teach at a DC-area community college. She later went on to earn a Doctorate.
- She met Joe Biden for the first time when she was set up with him for a blind date by Joe's brother.
- She is the president of Biden Breast Health Initiative -- an organization she founded after several of her friends were diagnosed with breast cancer.
- The dress she wore at the Inaugural Ball was gorgeous! Wearing a striking red (the color of the coat she wore during the day as well), Jill's gown was made by Reem Acra and it looked amazing on her. I need to get my arms as tone like that. And we can if we follow Cafe Kristen's advice over on Healthy Living Buzz. Check out Tone your arms in 10 minutes for some "Biden biceps." If you have a baby and don't have time to workout, then try Weight Lifting with Baby -- fun for your little one while you sculpt and tone your arms.
Question: What did you think of Jill Biden's red dress at the Inaugural Ball?
It was OK...but not her best look.
Other. Describe below.
Total Votes: 19
Total Votes: 19