Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty
I have a girl crush on Eva Mendes -- she's like a mix of Sophia Loren and Cindy Crawford -- she's just gorgeous. During the Golden Globes she wore this incredible white dress and amazing turquoise necklace by Van Cleef & Arpels. Love it!
While I cannot afford the baubles on her neck, I found some super cute turquoise pieces that will still make you look like a million bucks.
Below left is the Cooled Crescent Necklace from Anthropologie ($38).
To the right is Lillyella's Turquoise Vine Necklace from Etsy ($24).
Photo from Anthropologie
Photo from Lillyella
I also love these from a variety of different stores and in many shades of turquoise.
- Forever 21's Beaded Fringe Choker ($7.80)
- Ice.com's Sterling Silver Turquoise and Onyx Geometic Themed Necklace ($45)
- Target's Merona Turquoise Beaded Cluster Drop Necklace ($10.49)
- Banana Republic's Turquoise-Hued Nugget Necklace ($69)
- BluEarthJewelry's Spike Turquoise Necklace ($70)
Do you wear turquoise jewelry?