Photo by Polyvore
I've been a fan of plaid since way back when grunge from Seattle first hit the music scene. I personally don't think the style has ever been "out," but right now these looks are certainly "in."
Are you a Lumberjane? I am!
I put some looks together in my virtual closet....
- Xhilaration Plaid Fedora ($12.99 from Target)
- Lulla Open Weave Plaid Square Scarf ($23.90 on sale from Nordstrom)
- Sugar Halo boot ($74 on sale from Zappos)
- Scottish Plaid Wedge Rainboots ($24.99 from Target) -- Wellies with a wedge!
- Large Plaid Hairclips ($2.80 from Forever 21)
- Yochi Plaid Bangles ($35 each from Ravinstyle)
- Janis Plaid Woven Shirt III ($17.80 from Forever 21)
- Plaid Belt ($19 on sale from Newport News)
- Earflap Cadet in brown plaid ($24.99 on sale from Urban Outfitters)
Do you have some plaid in your closet?