Photo from Polyvore
With the holidays comes parties, but who wants to spend a lot of cash on different outfits for every occasion? Not me. You can update any look -- even jeans and a simple black tee -- with these sparkly ideas. And they won't break the bank!
5 Accessories Perfect for Holiday Parties
- Chandelier earrings -- Whether your hair is short or long, worn up or down, chandelier earrings are a must-have. I love Forever 21's Amira Feather ($5.80) and Filigree Bead ($3.80) earrings.
- Chunky necklace -- Dazzle 'em with a bold necklace over a simple dress or a plain white tee. I love M. Haskell Statement Necklace ($30 from Dillard's) and Alloy's Fierce Necklace ($26.50).
- Skinny gold belt -- Fred Flare's skinny belt ($12) also comes in black. Wear over sweaters, with a simple black dress, or at your natural waist with jeans and a tee.
- Sparkly bracelets -- Alloy's Hope Bracelets ($14.50) will make any outfit festive. There are over 25 in this set to jingle on your arm.
- Metallic shoes -- Make any outfit dressy just by wearing fancy shoes. Old Navy's Patent Leather Ballet Flats ($10) in Heart of Gold and Target's Mossimo Viviana Pumps ($18.89) in Copper Snake will do the trick.
What are some of your ideas to dress up an outfit?