Oh Mah Gah, there's a new super-expensive bejeweled Victoria's Secret mega-million bra -- and you probably want to hear all about it! Well you came to the right place because I have all most enough of the details. Okay, herewith, the $10 million 2013 Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra. Who's wearing it? What does it look like? What's it made of? Will I fit in it? When will someone buy it for me? What do you wear it with? We have so many questions!
But first, some introductory music.
1. What it's made out of: 4,200 precious stones in 18-karat gold, including a 52-carat pear-shaped ruby.
2. Who made it: Jeweler Mouawad.
3. Who gets to wear it: Candice Swanepoel.
4. Will I fit into it: Probably not. Swanepoel says, "They had to mold my body to be able to make [the bra], and I was really excited." Indeed, aren't we all excited when that much bling touches our breasts.
5. When will someone buy it for me: Never.
6. What do you wear with it: Nothing. Oh, maybe this season's print genie pants? Whatever, no one is going to see anything else you're wearing, so it doesn't matter.
7. What should they do with it after the VS show: Sell it and use the proceeds to buy breast pumps for working new moms who otherwise couldn't afford them. Or maybe send the proceeds to breast cancer research.
8. And finally, what does it look like: Woo woo, it looks a little like dis!
What do you think of this year's Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra?
Image via Victoria's Secret