When it comes to a lady's wedding day, more often than not, she's been dreaming of her perfect hairstyle for years and years. Heck, most women dream about what they'll look like on that perfect day long before they have found the right man to share it all with. Which is exactly why bad wedding hair can be an ultimate disaster, especially when you have fabulous photos of the momentous occasion to stare at for the rest of your life. Lucky for Kailyn Lowry, she nailed her wedding day hairstyle. Seriously, perfect 10. The Teen Mom star had an "under-the-sea" themed wedding to now-hubby Javi Marroquin last weekend and looked glamorous all the while being eight months pregnant!
I mean, look at those flawless curls!! Want to nab Kailyn's wedding day style? Check out our tips on how to score Kailyn's perfect curls, here:
1. Start by separating your hair into two sections, fastening the upper layers of your hair to the crown of your head.
2. Mist the bottom section with a thermal protection spray, then split that section into smaller sections that you'll be able to curl with a curling iron one at a time.
3. Using a 1-inch curling iron (or bigger, depending on how long your hair is), wrap your hair around the barrel until you're near the root of the hair. Hold for about six seconds and release. Set each curl with hairspray.
4. After you've completed curls along the bottom section, unpin the top and do the same thing -- curling each section of hair for six seconds.
5. When you're done, and this is the most important step, comb through your hair with your fingers. This allows the curls to loosen up and look much more natural.
6. Finish with a high gloss spray (I love Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray) and you're all set!
Do you love Kailyn's curly hair? Do you like to do a similar style on your own?
Image via Instagram