Let's face it: Most of us aren't walking around wishing we could look anything like Kristen Stewart. That's because when she isn't getting glammed up for an awards show or red carpet premiere, she often looks like she rolled out of bed and threw on whichever pair of skinny jeans she happened to stick her lighter and pack of cigarettes in last night. But hey, somehow, that uber-laidback sense of style works for her, and it even sometimes translates to the kind of casual, "pretty-messy" waves many of us go to great lengths to get!
In fact, KStew was spied showing off her natural waves on a lunch date with a friend at a restaurant in L.A. a couple days ago, and even though we can be pretty sure she tumbled right out of bed that day, it looked awesome. Here, 5 products that can help you achieve the same look -- even on a day you skip shampooing ...
- Renpure Tropicals Australian Wind and Water Beach Spray ($6) - With natural ingredients like sea kelp and coconut oil, this sweet-smelling, organic spray works like a pick-me-up for tresses while adding texture, body, and wave.
- L'Oreal True Grip texturizing powder ($16) - Beauty gurus swear by this stuff, which looks like baby powder but is tacky and texturizing to help you transform a bedhead mess into lovely waves. Just be sure to use a light hand, as a little goes a long way!
- TRESemmé Fresh Start Color Care Dry Shampoo ($5) - HollywoodLife.com recommends this easy-to-find dry shampoo which adds volume, soaks up excess oil, helps color last longer, and doesn't leave behind any buildup or residue.
- Redken Curvaceous Wave Ahead ($15) - Runway models are often styled with this mousse, which is touted for its ability to add volume, wave, and shine.
- John Frieda 100% Shine Glossing Mix ($6) - A spritz of this shine-enhancing spray, and who'll know you didn't wash your hair today?
Are you a fan of the pretty-messy, second-day wavy style?
Image via Splash News