Teen Mom Jenelle Evans took time out of her busy schedule of buying houses and partying her balls off "without drinking" to get her hurr done. That's "hair" for those of you who don't speak idiot. Jenelle recently debuted her new 'do on BBC America Twitter, and I've gotta say: Looks cute!
Jenelle swapped her usual blown-straight locks for a softer, curled version. And not only is it flattering to her face, it makes her hair look so much healthier. I know a fellow flat-iron user when I see one, Jenelle. And those tresses of yours -- they're fried, my friend.
If you want to get a look similar to Jenelle's, here's what you'll need:
- Some shine-ifying product
- A curling iron (I know, sounds like it defeats the purpose of having healthy-looking hair, but trust me here)
- A non-sticky hairspray that you can brush through (hint: buy Elnett)
- Awesome music. Because doing your hair when there's awesome music playing always makes it come out better.
What you need to do:
- Run your shiny hair-making product through your locks when your hair is still wet. Dry hair straight -- but not pin straight. You want some volume.
- When hair is dry, heat up a curling iron and get to curling. Think BIG chunks of hair, not small ones. The latter will be more French Poodle than Teen Mom.
- Spritz hairspray into the air and flip your hair up and down through it. This act in and of itself will make you feel more gorgeous.
- Turn off your music for god's sake. Your electricity bill is going to be through the roof.
How do you do your hair?
Image via Jenelle Evans/Twitter