Emma Stone's an Expert at Concealing Bad Acne -- Now You Can Be, Too! (VIDEO)
I would have never guessed that Emma Stone struggles with acne. The gorgeous 24-year-old actress recently revealed that she had bad hormonal acne as a teenager, then, in her 20s, struggled with stress and cystic acne. It was so noticeable, in fact, that her skin had to be video-airbrushed in the movie Easy A. Who knew, right?
Emma's skin has always looked clear and dewy to me. Her fair complexion and cute freckles have not only seemed blemish-free, but downright perfect, which is to say, girl knows how to cover up her zits before hitting the red carpet.
Want to fake having flawless skin like Emma? Follow these 5 simple steps.
To conceal acne:
- Use a creamy concealer. They're full coverage and don't dry out your skin.
- Take a tiny amount of it, one shade lighter than your actual color, and use a fine brush to apply it to the pimple, because you only want to cover the acne itself.
- Use your finger to gently pat it.
- Set with a powder, again, one shade lighter.
- If that still doesn't cover it, try using a green concealer, like one from Makeup Forever, and follow the steps above.
This video can not be viewed on The Stir Mobile.
Do you have any of your own acne covering tricks?
Photo via Andrew H. Walker/Getty
Piping Hot Posts