I would have never guessed that Emma Stone struggles with acne. The gorgeous 24-year-old actress recently revealed that she had bad hormonal acne as a teenager, then, in her 20s, struggled with stress and cystic acne. It was so noticeable, in fact, that her skin had to be video-airbrushed in the movie Easy A. Who knew, right?
Emma's skin has always looked clear and dewy to me. Her fair complexion and cute freckles have not only seemed blemish-free, but downright perfect, which is to say, girl knows how to cover up her zits before hitting the red carpet.
Want to fake having flawless skin like Emma? Follow these 5 simple steps.
To conceal acne:
- Use a creamy concealer. They're full coverage and don't dry out your skin.
- Take a tiny amount of it, one shade lighter than your actual color, and use a fine brush to apply it to the pimple, because you only want to cover the acne itself.
- Use your finger to gently pat it.
- Set with a powder, again, one shade lighter.
- If that still doesn't cover it, try using a green concealer, like one from Makeup Forever, and follow the steps above.
Do you have any of your own acne covering tricks?
Photo via Andrew H. Walker/Getty