Kristen Stewart went out sans Robert Pattinson this weekend to a Florence + the Machine concert in L.A., and looked happy as can be. (Actually, here's a scoop for ya -- a friend of The Stir's actually saw RPattz having a great time at the Bowery Hotel here in New York over the weekend -- seems like both know how to have fun without each other ...) Anyway! All that Robsten drama is beside the point. We're here to talk about what Kristen wore to the concert. In tiny black cutoff jean shorts, a white tee, and a gray zip-up hoodie, KStew's outfit didn't necessarily stand out, but her makeup sure did.
Those eyes! Those lips! Those eyebrows! That skin! Steal Kristen's beauty look with these 5 simple tips.
- Filling in your eyebrows is KEY: I prefer an eyebrow filler that's a powder because I feel that using a pencil digs out some of the eyebrow hairs, but really, using any kind of filler is always a good idea. Look how they frame her face -- perfection.
- A natural eyeshadow is always in style: Kristen's got light green/gray/blue eyes and knows that shadowing them with a terracotta color is a great way to make them pop. When smokey eyes are just too much, try something like Bare Escentuals gold, matte Butterfly eyeshadow to accentuate your peepers.
- Tinted moisturizer is all you need for fall: You've still got a little of that summer tan so you don't need the full-on bronzers just yet, so give your face some light coverage and color with a tinted moisturizer. I love Nars -- theirs goes on smooth, even, and isn't at all heavy.
- Never forget your blush: Kristen's got some subtle cheek color happening and it looks natural. Who knows, maybe it is, but if it isn't, she probably uses something like Benefit's PosieTint blush. Pretty in pink never looked so good.
- Matte lips are in: Kristen's lips looks like she's been making out all night with strangers (too soon?), but it's probably just her great matte lipstick that makes her look so kissed and kissable. YSL does a fab matte lip color in Orange Imagine this fall.
Use these 5 easy breezy products and you'll graduate from the KStew School of Beauty with flying fall colors ... diploma not included.
So, do you like Kristen's beauty look?
Addicted to beauty and style? Make sure you follow us on Pinterest, the virtual pin board that is seriously addicting! Check out some of our favorite boards, including Celebrity Style and our hilarious I'll Take That Dare style videos, and you'll see what we mean.
Photo via PCN