Photo from B.Kamins
My skin has been having some issues lately. It's dry, it's oily, it's breaking out...and there are reasons behind it -- hormones and the change of season. When our hormones are raging, our skin often suffers. Acne is not just for teenagers!
Plus, the lower temperatures and indoor heating can affect your whole body -- you have to winterize your skin. But I also have to admit that over the last few months I have been using an inexpensive brand of face wash and it's made matters worse. So I went back to my pricey, but amazing, skin care regimen and my face is looking a lot better. What is it?
B. Kamins! I use the entire line for acne-prone skin and it works really well for me.
Cafe Kristen let me know that Oprah had Paula Begoun, makeup maven and author of Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me, on her show recently talking about great face lotions. B. Kamins made her list. Here are the others:
Best Moisturizers for Dry Skin
- Jason Natural Ester-C Lotion Anti-Oxidant Regenerating Moisturizer
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Intensive Night Cream
- B. Kamins Redness Defying Lotion
- Babor HSR Lifting Décolleté Cream
- M.A.C. Strobe Cream
- Remede Complete Treatment Anti-Aging/Maximum Moisture
Best Moisturizers for Normal to Oily Skin
- Clinique Moisture In-Control Oil-Free Lotion
- Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer
- M.D. Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant Hydrating Gel
- Prescriptives Intensive Rebuilding Lotion
- Peter Thomas Roth Environmental Repair Hydrating Gel
Did your face moisturizer make the list?
If not, let me know what works best for you!