Just when you thought there was nothing new under the sun ...
Along come designer, high-heeled house slippers.
Because apparently, some women have the need to lounge around the house in high-heeled slippers, OKAY?
EMBRACE THE DIFFERENCES OF OTHERS, Y'ALL.
But the most impressive thing about these slippers (besides the confetti streamers, I mean) is the price.
Click through to find out how much these Bellissimo handmade slippers from Italy are going for.
You can get yourself a pair of designer high-heeled slippers for the low low price of $1,195!
And then when you answer the door for the UPS guy, you too will look like this:
Oh! Hello!How can you resist these high-heeled slippers?! Here are some other selling points, according to the website:
- Hand-knit baby mohair and patent leather
- Accented with ribbon detail
- One of a kind limited-edition designs
- Polartec® inner lining: Ultra-warm, odor-resistant fabric used in the most popular outerwear
- Rubber-sole to prevent scratching, squeaking, and slipping
Oooooh la la!
So tell me, ladies ... have you been longing for high-heeled house slippers???
Images via Poochkis.com