Between slugging Ron Ron Juice and fist-pumping in the clubs, the cast of Jersey Shore actually bestowed some serious beauty and fashion wisdom upon us in 2010. Now that the year is winding down, let's do a quick review of the 15 beauty secrets that we learned this year, thanks to Jersey's classiest crew:
- The importance of GTL'ing. Can't start a day without your trips to the gym, tanning, and laundry. But it must be in that order.
- Actually, thanks to Obama's Tanning Tax, we may have to cut that tanning time short. We'll just have to slather ourselves in orange sunless tanner instead.
- Petting your extensions constantly makes them smooth and shiny.
- Always have your girls at attention, pushed up and out.
- Before smush-smush time, put lotion on your butt. This is part of Snooki's getting ready to get it on routine, so clearly it must work.
- Fuzzy slippers are perfectly acceptable to wear while stumbling drunk into a store.
- The pouf should only be worn in seven-year increments -- otherwise it becomes predictable.
- Always put a ton of hair gel on your head. That way, as Pauly D cleverly once pointed out, when you're driving down the strip in your convertible, it won't move.
- If you're cool enough, you can absolutely get away with wearing sunglasses inside.
- When you're about to get into a cat fight, put some Vaseline on your face to keep from having fake nails leave scratch marks.
- Anyone can create their own fashion line.
- If you want to lose 20 pounds, all you have to do is cut out pasta. *smacking my head* Of course!
- Short, tight dresses are fine -- even if something occasionally gets flashed -- as long as you have the body for it. Otherwise, you're just a grenade.
- The wifebeater shirt is so not PC -- the more appropriate term is The Shirt Before the Shirt.
- Hair belongs on your head, and nowhere else. Hear that ladies? Better book a waxing appointment.
What's your favorite Jersey Shore "beauty advice"?
Image via MTV.com