If the long, flowing locks of Tom Brady don't have you worried enough, he's just been named the new face for UGG Australia. Perhaps he was forced to do this by Gisele Bundchen -- she ordered him to get her as many UGGs as possible because of his male pattern baldness. Yup, The New York Daily News says that Brady's growing lady-like locks to hide his bald spots and perhaps get a hair transplant in the future.
And let's face it: It's only got to be Gisele's influence that she could push her man to model furry boots that are marketed primarily to teenage girls.
To give opposing linebackers even more ammunition to make fun of Tom, the quarterback admitted: "I have worn and loved the UGG brand for a long time." The thought of Tom Brady walking around in sheepskin boots massaging his famous tootsies is probably all the incentive the New York Jets need when they face Brady & co. this week on Monday Night Football.
If his hair and the fact that he wears UGGs constantly aren't enough for you, here are a few more products that Tom Brady could potentially endorse:
- Nair: So his hairiness doesn't grow too out of control and he starts to scare off small children.
- Spanx: He needs to keep in shape and stay svelte for when Gisele takes him places.
- Maybelline: The length of his eyelashes should match the length of his locks.
- Garnier Fructis: Sick of the hair jokes? I mean just look at him!
- Louis Vuitton: He's gotta carry all of his endorsement products around somehow.
- Chanel No. 5: Most likely Gisele dictates how Tom Brady smells too. Heck, she got him into UGG boots for crying out loud.
I see a long, lucrative partnership with all these brands in Tom Brady's future. But, then again, he needs to be careful. Let's take a moment to remember how well Brett Favre's endorsement of Wrangler jeans went, courtesy of Saturday Night Live.
What do you think of Tom Brady as the new face of UGGs?
Image via Facebook