Photo from HerRoom
Arm flab. Two words that don't go well together. What's worse is that it's not easy to get rid of the jigglies even after a work out.
When I wrote how to get rid of the muffin top in Lose Weight, Add Clothes, I heard about Slimpressions from Hollymom777. It's shapewear for your upper half that also slims midriff bulge and battles back fat.
Too good to be true? I tried it out....
Founded by two sisters-in-law, with five kids between them, Slimpressions wants to put the "top" back into "control top" and I think they succeeded. They go to war on arm flab with a technology called "sleeveage" that acts like a nip and tuck without going under the knife.
I tested all three styles: The Haves ($72, sleevage plus control top), The Have Nots ($72, sleevage control top without cleavage compromise), and The Skinny Minis ($58, tank with upper body control top).
The Have Nots is designed with an open front so your breasts aren't smooshed. Like they say, it's BYOB...bring your own bra.
You don't need a bra with the other two, but you certainly can wear yours if you want.
I wore The Haves all day on Sunday (with a bra) tucked into my jeans (no muffin top!) and layered with a long, sleeveless cardigan. I even ate a big pasta meal in it and didn't feel restricted.
What you need to know:
- Slimpressions is made of a lightweight spandex and microfiber, and offers support through compression. It's not restricting, but it's very fitted.
- Sizing is based on your pant size because the top will also slim you through the hips.
- They have the right fit for pant sizes 2 to 22.
- Always put on Slimpressions by stepping in from the feet. Take off the same way or risk getting stuck. I learned the hard way...my DH had to help me out.
- You can purchase online at Slimpressions and HerRoom.
Check out the before and after photos. Have you tried Slimpressions yet? What do you think?
Photo from Slimpressions