Hilary Duff wed Mike Comrie in a sunset marriage ceremony on Saturday in Santa Barbara, CA. Perhaps you can't really tell a whole lot about Hilary's wedding gown from the crazy-distant wedding photos on release so far (don't you feel like a stalker just looking at this photo?).
Well, that's why we've gone ahead and compiled a swell list of six details about Hilary Duff's wedding dress.
6 Things We Know About Hilary Duff's Wedding Gown
- The dress was designed by Vera Wang, just like the gowns of Chelsea Clinton and Alicia Keys at their weddings in the past few weeks. Vera is the "it" designer of celebrity wedding dresses these days.
- Hilary has been deciding on her perfect dress for awhile now. She was seen picking up two Vera Wang garment bags back in March.
- The dress was white (haha! I couldn't resist...)
- The dress was form fitting. Last week, Hilary's personal trainer Harley Pasternak told People that it's important "to have a really tight midsection, because the way a wedding dress hugs your midsection, you really want it lean and tight."
- The dress is strapless (at least that's what it looks like in the above photo when I squint really hard).
- The dress appears to have a swirling skirt and train, reminiscent of Chelsea Clinton's, however, her dress is fitted around the hips and booty rather than ballgown style (OK! called Hilary's dress a "mermaid gown").
Can't wait to see some close-ups of the dress.
Image via SplashNews