Pull another all-nighter? They aren't what they used to be, right?
Instead of tossing back shots and batting your lashes at the boy across the bar, you're up with you newborn baby.
Don't just down your usual cups of coffee (you'll end up feeling worse), instead try using it in your beauty routine to perk up that sleepy puss.
Caffeine is full of anti-oxidants and great for tightening skin for a renewed, refreshed look.
Try these coffee-inspired beauty treatments!
1. Coffee & Honey Face Mask: Mix one teaspoon each of used coffee grounds, salt, honey, brown sugar, and one egg. Spread the mask on your face and let harden for 10 minutes. Rinse with a warm washcloth. It'll tighten your skin and leave you with a glowing look.
2. Coffee Scrub: Combine used coffee grounds and one egg white. Mix and use to exfoliate your body and face.
3. Coffee Hair Shine: After shampooing, rub used coffee grounds on your hair and rinse with cool water. It'll soften and add amazing shine to your locks.
4. Coffee Lip Scrub: Mix one tablespoon of used coffee grounds with one tablespoon of olive oil. Rub on your lips to slough off any chapped skin.
And for the perfect pick-me-up every morning, whip up this coffee soap.
5. Coffee & Cream Bath Soap
- 1 tsp. ground espresso
- 1 tsp. powdered milk
- 1 4oz. glycerin soap bar
- Melt the glycerin soap bar in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Once liquefied, remove it from the heat.
- Stir in the ground espresso and powdered milk.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and set for 3 hours or until hardens.
Would you use coffee in your beauty routine?
Image via Alecia Reddick Photography