Nicola PeltzThe young and talented cast of the M. Night Shyamalan live-action film The Last Airbender came together on Wednesday, June 30 at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall in New York City to celebrate the movie’s premiere.
Leading lady, Nicola Peltz, looked stunning and mature on the red carpet with long, flowing locks styled by Sebastian Professional Stylist Design Team member Thomas Dunkin. Looking to complement her asymmetrical, pastel-colored dress, Thomas added natural-looking, very long extensions for a smooth, sleek style with a dramatic, exaggerated finish that looks effortlessly modern and fresh.
Want to get this look at home? Well, lucky you, Thomas is going to share with us how he gave Nicola's hair this sexy look.
To achieve this sophisticated yet sexy ‘do, Thomas shares a step-by-step how-to for the young actress’ subtle style:
- Saturate slightly damp hair with Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray for heat protection and touchably soft volume.
- Turn head upside down and blow-dry hair using a large-round natural bristle brush to further coax maximum volume out of strands.
- Once dry, use a large-barreled curling iron to add a soft subtle wave to the hair.
- Straighten strands around the front sections with a straightening iron to give contrasting texture around the face.
- Apply a liberal amount of Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity to the look for light, flexible hold.
What do you think of Nicola Peltz's premiere hair?
Image via Andrew H. Walker/Getty