I have a slight obsession with owls. Not the killing-mice-in-one-giant-swoosh kind, but the glittery-you-wear-on-your-finger kind. I mean, whoooo doesn't love that? (Sorry, I had to make the cliche joke.)
Our feathery friends have been trendy in both fashion and home design for a few years, but it doesn't look like they're flying away anytime soon.
Gee, I'm full of cheesy lines today, eh?
From top left, clockwise:
- Owl Carry Your Things bag ($50) from Mod Cloth
- Chubby owl studs ($8.45) from Asos
- Studded owl ring ($14) from Urban Outfitters
- Owl belt buckle ($22) from Edge of Urge
- Blue owl necklace ($8.50) from Pac Sun
- Owl headband ($10) from Urban Outfitters
Do you like wearing owls as fashion?
Image via Polyvore.com