Periwinkle. Even the name of the color sounds whimsical -- how can you not have a smile on your face while wearing it? The bluish-grayish-purplish heavenly hue makes me want to drape myself in its splendor and sip on a nice Earl Grey tea.
The pretty pastel is a favorite for weddings, but it definitely makes a sweet statement, even if you're not waltzing down the aisle.
From top left, clockwise:
- Estee Lauder eyeshadow ($24) from Yes Style
- Blue calcite oval earrings by Wendy Mink ($155) from Charm and Chain
- Vintage-inspired silver and sapphire hues brooch ($24) from 1928
- Melie Bianco multi-studded drawstring bag ($65) from Silvia's Shop
- Will You Be My Shine top ($37) from Mod Cloth
- Chelsea Crew Barbie pumps ($40) from Piperlime
Do you have any periwinkle peeking out of your closet?
Image via Polyvore.com